WATCH THE VIDEO!
Buffalo Ranch Packet Potatoes are made entirely on the grill. No par-boiling or baking required.
So get out of the kitchen and take your potatoes packin’ this summer!
Ingredients for Buffalo Ranch Packet Potatoes:
3 six – eight ounce Idaho Burbank Russet Potatoes
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup shredded cheese
salt & pepper
1-2 TBSP buffalo wing sauce
1-2 TBSP ranch dressing
1 TBSP chopped green onion
Serves 2-3. For added instruction and entertainment, watch the Buffalo Ranch Packet Potatoes Video.
Directions for Buffalo Ranch Packet Potatoes:
1) Wash and dry potatoes.
2) Cut potatoes into similar size pieces.
3) Place potato pieces on a large piece of aluminum foil.
4) Top with chopped onions and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Drizzle with olive oil and fold aluminum foil around potatoes and onions to form a packet.
6) Place the packet on preheated grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, rotating or flipping every 5 minutes until crisp and golden on the outside, tender on the inside.
7) Peel back the foil and top potatoes with cheese, wing sauce, ranch dressing and green onion.
For added instruction and entertainment, watch the Buffalo Ranch Packet Potatoes Video.
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this recipe and produced this video on behalf of the Idaho Potato Commission.
For more great recipes using Idaho Potatoes, check out the Idaho Potato Commission Website.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!