Monkey Bread reminds me of summers on the Jersey Shore.
Gathering around as Aunt Joan presented the dome of sugary delight to me and my salivating cousins.
We would rip and tear until there was nothing left. Then, we would we run down to the shore, not to be seen again until lunchtime.
**WATCH THE VIDEO!**
Ingredients for Monkey Bread Muffins:
1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (16 ounces)
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Notes: Makes 12 muffins. Take care! The caramel mixture may bubble over. Place a baking sheet below the muffin tin for insurance. For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the Monkey Bread Muffins Video.
Directions for Monkey Bread Muffins:
1) Separate the biscuits and then cut them into pieces.
2) Coat the biscuit pieces in the sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt mixture.
3) Evenly distribute the biscuit pieces in prepared muffin cups.
4) In a bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Microwave in 20 second increments until smooth and caramel-like.
5) Spoon over biscuit pieces in muffin cups.
6) Bake in a 375(F) preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the Monkey Bread Muffins Video.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!