WATCH THE VIDEO!
Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks! Wings are good and all, but if I’m gonna get down and dirty in wing sauce I want a little more meat on my bones! And Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks give you a better meat-to-mess ratio. But don’t worry, you’ll still need a pile of napkins and creamy Blue Cheese Dressing to cool the flames.
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks:
8 chicken drumsticks
2 teaspoons red chili powder
2 teaspoons green chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
fresh black pepper
3/4 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
2 TBSP butter, melted
Serves four. Vary dry seasonings and experiment with different Cayenne Pepper Sauces to suit your taste.
1) Preheat oven to 375(F).
2) Wash drumsticks in cool water and dry with paper towels.
3) Place drumsticks in a large bowl.
4) Drizzle chicken drumsticks with olive oil.
5) Coat with chili powders, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
6) Place drumsticks on a baking sheet with sides tall enough to prevent run-off.
7) Bake in the preheated 375(F) oven for 20 minutes.
8) Carefully remove from the oven and flip drumsticks over. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until crisp, golden and sizzling. The internal temperature of the drumsticks, not touching the bone, should be 165(F).
9) If the drumsticks aren’t browned to your liking, put them under the broiler, being mindful of scorching and popping grease. Watch carefully, broiling until desired color.
10) In another bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce and melted butter. Coat each chicken drumstick with the mixture.
11) Serve with fresh celery and Blue Cheese Dressing.
Have YOU subscribed to my channel on YouTube?