White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are cookie nirvana— chewy, sweet and salty. The sweetness of the white chocolate and the saltiness of the macadamia nuts combine in a chewy vanilla cookie.
Ingredients for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies:
3/4 cup salted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar (lightly packed)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups roasted, salted macadamia nuts (chopped)
Notes: Makes about 6 dozen small cookies; 3 dozen large. Store baked cookies at room temperature in an airtight container. Store unbaked dough in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for 1 month.
Make the dough.
1. In an electric mixer, cream butter.
2. Add white sugar. Cream thoroughly.
3. Add brown sugar all at once. Mix on medium-high until creamy and combined.
4. With mixer on low speed, add baking soda, salt and vanilla. Scrape down sides of bowl, if necessary.
5. Stop mixer and add eggs. Beat on medium-medium high until creamy and combined.
6. Add flour and slowly combine.
7. Add white chocolate chips on low speed.
8. Transfer cookie dough to airtight container and refrigerate for several hours or overnight (for best results) or place in freezer for at least 20-30 minutes.
Make the cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 325(F).
2. Chop macadamia nuts.
3. Make a small ball of dough using a teaspoon-size spoon.
4. Press dough ball into chopped macadamia nuts.
5. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
**Please subscribe to my channel on YouTube!**