Watch the Super Easy Banana Bread Video on YouTube!
Super Easy Banana Bread is not only super easy, it’s super adaptable. Add nuts or chocolate chips. Substitute the oil or melted butter with applesauce for a lower fat version.
With just 10 ingredients, one bowl and full-on banana flavor, the only way Super Easy Banana Bread could be more simple or adaptable is if it had a USB port.
Super Easy Banana Bread is as easy as taking a banana from a monkey. OK. Don’t try that.
Ingredients for Super Easy Banana Bread:
3 large, ripe bananas (about 2 cups mashed)
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large egg
1/4 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups flour
Notes: Makes one standard loaf, four mini-loaves or 12 muffins. For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the Super Easy Banana Bread Video on YouTube!
Directions for Super Easy Banana Bread:
1) In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
2) Stir in vanilla, beaten egg and oil until thoroughly combined.
3) Gently fold in baking powder, baking soda and flour.
4) Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan(s) or muffin tin.
5) Bake in a 350(F) preheated oven for 40-50 minutes for a standard loaf, 30-35 minutes for mini-loaves or 20 minutes for 12 muffins.
Learn how to make Super Easy Banana Bread. Watch the Super Easy Banana Bread Video on YouTube!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!