**WATCH THE VIDEO!**
You know I’m not into one trick ponies in the kitchen.
Yes. I’m talking to you garlic press.
So when I read you could make pizza in a slow cooker, I had to give it a try. I mean, I’ve had great success with Pumpkin Spice Cake, Lasagna, Scalloped Potatoes and of course soups and stews. Let’s see about pizza in the crock pot!
Ingredients for Crock Pot Pizza:
prepared pizza dough
toppings of your choice
NOTES: This recipe idea credit CrockinGirls.com. For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the Crock Pot Pizza – How to Make Pizza in a Slow Cooker video!
Directions for Crock Pot Pizza:
1) Oil base of crock pot and line with a sling made from parchment paper.
2) Shape pizza dough into bottom of slow cooker.
3) Top with sauce, cheese and other desired toppings.
4) Cover and cook on high for 1.5 hours.
5) Lift pizza from crock pot, cut and serve.
For further instruction and entertainment, watch the Crock Pot Pizza – How to Make Pizza in a Slow Cooker video!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!