Buffalo Popcorn is straight-up man bait. Do not leave unattended.
Ingredients for Buffalo Popcorn:
8-10 cups popped popcorn
3 TBSP buffalo wing sauce
2 TBSP butter
salt to taste
1/2 cup popcorn kernels yields 8-10 cups popped popcorn. I use air-popped corn, but the old-fashioned method for popping corn works just as well. Add other seasonings, herbs or cheese as desired. Best when enjoyed fresh. You may also like to try making sweet and salty Kettle Popcorn.
1) Preheat oven to 325(F).
2) Melt the butter and buffalo wing sauce together in the microwave, approximately 20 seconds.
3) Drizzle wing sauce mixture over popped corn and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt.
4) Pour coated popcorn onto 2 baking sheets.
5) Place baking sheets in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp, stirring half way through for even baking.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool. Popcorn crisps as it cools.
Have YOU subscribed to my channel on YouTube?