Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers. Trust me, it’s legal.
Nothing says summertime like grilling! And nothing says fun, happiness and BRING IT ON like a Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewer. Whether you eat them as an appetizer with dipping sauces or serve them up as a side dish to steal the show, Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers will have guests cheering your name!
Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers:
Seasonings of your choice
Dipping sauces of your choice
NOTES: Each 6-8 ounce Idaho Russet will yield 6-8 perfect potato wedges. For a “lighter” treat, wrap each wedge in a half piece of bacon. For something more decadent and presentation worthy, wrap each wedge with a whole piece of bacon. If you’d like to forgo the grill, bake until desired crispiness in the oven (about 35-40 minutes). Watch the How to Make Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers Video, give it a thumbs up and please subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
Directions for Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers:
1) Clean and peel (if desired) an Idaho Russet Potatoes, creating 6-8 wedges per spud.
2) Season potatoes (if desired).
3) Wrap each wedge with bacon.
4) Bake in a preheated 425(F) oven for 25-30 minutes.
5) When cooked, place on paper towels to drain and sprinkle with coarse salt (if desired).
6) Allow to cool.
7) Skewer with bamboo skewers.
8) Grill until desired level of crispiness.
9) Serve and enjoy!
For added instruction and entertainment, watch the How to Make Bacon Wrapped Idaho Potato Skewers Video.