Watch the SUPER EASY STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM Video on YouTube!
Super Easy Strawberry Ice Cream has just 6 ingredients and there is NO ICE CREAM MAKER REQUIRED!
It’s going to get a little more sweet, pink and sparkly around here… watch the video for a surprise inside :)
Ingredients for Super Easy Strawberry Ice Cream:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 pound strawberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
Notes: Makes one 9×5 loaf pan. For further instruction, entertainment and tips WATCH THE VIDEO!
Directions for Super Easy Strawberry Ice Cream:
1) Clean, slice and mash strawberries.
2) Whip cream and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3) In a large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, salt and lemon zest.
4) Stir in mashed strawberries.
5) Fold in whipped cream.
6) Pour mixture into loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
7) Allow to freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Learn how to make Super Easy Strawberry Ice Cream with no ice cream maker required. Watch the SUPER EASY STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM Video on YouTube!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!
Eagle Ozkan says
Love from Turkiye…We all like and enjoy your videos and recipes and immidiately put them into action. Thanks a lot. Best wishes.
Sorry I don’t have Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Love your work, and u look hot too!
That looks so good! Sometimes an ice cream maker is a real pain in the neck.