WATCH THE VIDEO!
Bacon Blitz Potato Skewers are butt-slappin good!
Tender Idaho Russet Potatoes wrapped in crisp, smoky bacon, skewered and ready for your tailgate party!
Ingredients for Bacon Blitz Potato Skewers:
Seasonings of your choice
Dipping sauces of your choice
NOTES: Each 6-8 ounce Idaho Russet will yield 6-8 potato wedges. If you’d like to forgo the grill, bake until desired crispiness in the oven (about 35-40 minutes). For added instruction and entertainment watch the BACON BLITZ! – Bacon Blitz Potato Skewers Video.
Directions for Bacon Blitz Potato Skewers:
1) Clean and peel Idaho Russet Potatoes, creating 6-8 wedges per spud.
2) Season potatoes (if desired).
3) Wrap each wedge with bacon.
4) Bake in a preheated 425(F) oven for about 30 minutes.
5) When cooked, place on paper towels to drain and sprinkle with coarse salt (if desired).
6) Allow to cool.
7) Skewer with bamboo skewers.
8) Grill until desired level of crispiness.
9) Serve and enjoy!
For added instruction and entertainment watch the BACON BLITZ! – Bacon Blitz Potato Skewers Video featuring Heather Cox.
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this recipe and produced this video on behalf of the Idaho Potato Commission.
For more great recipes using Idaho Potatoes, check out the Idaho Potato Commission Website.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!
These tastes amazing even before I put them on the grill!