Trifecta Perfecta. Garlic, lemon and Parmesan cheese have been known to right a lot of culinary wrongs. And considering how many people feel that cauliflower is just plain wrong, oven roasting the cauliflower with garlic, lemon and Parmesan makes it nutty, rich and delicious. This super simple recipe for Garlic Roasted Cauliflower has been known to change minds… and taste buds. For added instruction and entertainment, watch the How to Make Garlic Roasted Cauliflower video.
Ingredients for Garlic Roasted Cauliflower:
1 medium head cauliflower (4-5 cups florets)
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 cloves finely minced garlic
salt & pepper
finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions for Garlic Roasted Cauliflower:
1) Preheat oven to 425(F).
2) Cut and break cauliflower head into small, bite-sized florets.
3) Thoroughly wash cauliflower florets and pat dry.
4) Place florets in a bowl and coat with olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
5) Toss florets to coat.
6) Spread florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7) Bake in preheated 425(F) oven for 12-15 minutes, remove from oven and turn florets over. Return to oven and cook and additional 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
8) Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
9) Share and enjoy.
For added instruction and entertainment, watch How to Make Garlic Roasted Cauliflower video.