This super quick Microwave Mug French Toast is great for a sweet breakfast treat that’s ready in minutes.
**WATCH THE VIDEO!**
Ingredients for Microwave Mug French Toast:
1 Davidson’s Safest Choice Egg
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon orange zest
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
1-1/2 cups bread pieces
Serves 1-2. For added instruction and entertainment watch the Microwave Mug French Toast Video.
Directions for Microwave Mug French Toast:
1) In a mug, beat egg and add salt, sugar, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, orange zest and vanilla.
2) Add milk and stir well.
3) Submerge bread pieces in egg mixture and gently toss to coat.
4) Allow bread pieces to soak for 1-2 minutes.
5) Microwave uncovered for 1 minute. Check for liquid. Microwave in 30-second increments, until french toast is cooked through and no longer liquid.
6) Top with a dusting of powdered sugar and warm maple syrup.
For added instruction and entertainment watch the Microwave Mug French Toast Video.
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this video recipe on behalf of Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs.
Safest Choice sources eggs from vegetarian-fed hens that are hormone and antibiotic free, from USDA certified and inspected Kosher certified farms.
The Davidson’s Safest Choice all-natural egg pasteurization process eliminates the risk of salmonella in eggs before the eggs even enter your kitchen.
For more great recipes using Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs, check out the Safe Eggs Recipe Center. Follow on Facebook for news and coupons.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!
Have you ever tried this sex game before? GIVE IT A TRY: https://letsg0dancing.page.link/go?hs=38a7b33af15a8bced8137da7587b713b& says
Заявка,На имя утвердили билетик на лото. Получите по ссылке -> https://forms.yandex.ru/cloud/62b713466855cca634ae6e2c/?hs=38a7b33af15a8bced8137da7587b713b& says