If you’re looking for a weeknight dinner that WOWS, look no further than Spaghetti and Meatball Pie.
Saving a step by using Cooked Perfect® Meatballs and prepared sauce makes this dish a possibility for a weeknight dinner – especially if you use leftover pasta.
Now that’s perfect!
Ingredients for Spaghetti and Meatball Pie:
Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs, dinner size
1 24 ounce jar prepared spaghetti sauce
1/2 – 3/4 pound cooked spaghetti
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 cup ricotta
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup Pecorino Romano
Serves 6-8. Watch the How to Make Spaghetti and Meatball Pie Video for added instruction and entertainment.
Directions for Spaghetti and Meatball Pie:
1) In a medium saucepan, heat meatballs and sauce over low heat until hot and bubbling.
2) In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and cheeses.
3) Add spaghetti to cheese mixture and combine well.
4) Add meatballs and desired amount of sauce to spaghetti mixture.
5) Carefully transfer spaghetti and meatball mixture to prepared springform pan.
6) Bake, covered, in a 425(F) for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
7) Uncover and broil to crisp the top.
8) Allow the pie to rest before serving.
“Time, with two kids, is more precious than gold my friends.”
Check out this video and hundreds more on my YouTube Channel and… SUBSCRIBE!
This great idea for making super easy Spaghetti and Meatball Pie is brought to you by Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. Look for Cooked Perfect Meatballs in the freezer aisle at Walmart and retailers everywhere.