Watch the Super Easy Tomato Soup Video on YouTube!
Super Easy Tomato Soup is also super comforting.
And we can all use some super comfort now and then.
Say for example, when you’re in your third trimester and you’ve got carpal tunnel so bad you long for cankles and nausea.
Just for example of course.
A hot bowl of Tomato Soup with crunchy, buttery grilled cheese is as comforting as a purring kitten watching cat videos.
Ingredients for Super Easy Tomato Soup:
16 ounces tomato sauce
12 ounces chicken broth
3/4 cup half and half or 2% milk
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Notes: Makes about 3 cups soup. For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the Super Easy Tomato Soup Video on YouTube!
Directions for Super Easy Tomato Soup:
1) In a saucepan over medium heat combine tomato sauce and chicken broth.
2) Add soy sauce and baking soda.
3) Cook and stir mixture until foam has dissipated.
4) Stir in dairy. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
5) Bring to temperature and serve piping hot. Soup thickens as it cooks (and as it cools).
Learn how to make Super Easy Tomato Soup with practically zero effort required. Watch the Super Easy Tomato Soup Video on YouTube!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!