WATCH THE VIDEO!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies are the the wedding DJ of cookies. They get everyone from Grandkids to Grandma up and dancing! And what’s even better? Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Ingredients for Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
1 cup salted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
3 cups rolled oats
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
Makes 4 dozen cookies. For added instruction and entertainment, watch the How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies Video.
1) Cream butter.
2) Add sugars and cream throughly.
3) Add baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add eggs and vanilla. Cream thoroughly.
5) Add flour and cream thoroughly.
6) Adding oats one cup at a time and cream throughly.
7) Transfer cookie dough to an airtight container and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. To speed process, place in the freezer for one hour.
8) Bake in a preheated 350(F) oven for 10 minutes.
For added instruction and entertainment, watch the How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies Video.
Turn your Cookies into Ice Cream Sandwiches! Watch the video!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!