This recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls is an ancient one.
You know, like before the internets.
Ingredients for No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls:
1 cup Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter
2 TBSP melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate morsels
1/2 TBSP vegetable shortening
Makes about 30 Peanut Butter Balls. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks or freezer for one month. For added instruction and entertainment watch the No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Video.
Directions for No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls:
1) In a bowl combine peanut butter, melted butter, and vanilla.
2) Incorporate powdered sugar a little at a time until a soft, yet firm dough forms.
3) Shape dough into small balls (approximately one rounded teaspoon) and place on a non-stick surface.
4) Place balls into the freezer, about 30 minutes to set up.
5) While the balls are chilling, melt chocolate and vegetable shortening in the microwave in 20 second intervals until smooth.
6) Allow the chocolate to cool slightly, then dip each ball into chocolate.
7) Return chocolate coated balls to non-stick surface and place into the freezer for 10 minutes to set up.
For added instruction and entertainment watch the No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Video.
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this video recipe on behalf of Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter.
With a texture like freshly ground peanut butter, Simply Ground Peanut Butter spreads evenly on bread without tearing it, unlike some creamy and crunchy peanut butters.
For more great recipes using Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter, check out the Peter Pan Recipe Center.
For information about food allergies, please visit the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network.
If you have any questions about Peter Pan Peanut Butter, please visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!