Lil Balls are a crowd pleasing appetizer that freeze perfectly for when unexpected guests pop by.
Why are they called Lil Balls?
WATCH THE VIDEO!
For further instruction and entertainment, watch LIL BALLS – How to Make Spinach Balls Video!
Ingredients for Lil Spinach Balls:
1 box seasoned stuffing mix (6 ounces)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup melted butter
1 1/4 cup grated extra sharp Cheddar cheese
6 beaten eggs
2 boxes frozen, chopped spinach (10 ounces each)
Directions for Lil Spinach Balls:
1) Thaw spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
2) Combine stuffing mix, garlic powder, melted butter, cheese and eggs.
3) Add spinach and combine well.
4) Shape mixture into balls.
5) Bake in preheated 350(F) oven for 15 minutes.
Directions for freezing Lil Spinach Balls:
1) Prepare through Step 4, above.
2) Place on a lined baking sheet and freeze until hard.
3) Store in an airtight container or plastic bag.
4) Bake frozen in a preheated 350(F) oven for 20 minutes.
Makes about 40 balls. For further instruction and entertainment, watch LIL BALLS – How to Make Spinach Balls Video!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!