Breakfast For Dinner, also known as Brinner, is a BFD.
I mean, Breakfast For Dinner!
Brinner can be whatever you want.
It can be pizza or potatoes or pancakes but eggs are what makes Brinner such a BFD.
And cloth napkins are certainly nice.
Ingredients for Chorizo and Eggs Pizza:
3 Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs
8 ounces Pizza Dough
2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
1/4 cup salsa
1/2 pound spicy pork chorizo, cooked
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1 sliced serrano pepper
1/4 cup sliced red pepper
cilantro for garnish
Directions for Chorizo and Eggs Pizza:
1) Preheat oven to 450(F).
2) Roll out pizza dough with cornmeal and flour to about 1/4″ thick. Poke with holes.
3) Distribute a thin layer of salsa as you would pizza sauce.
4) Top with cheese, cooked chorizo, red onion, serrano and red bell peppers.
5) Create a few indentations in the toppings and crack the eggs onto the pizza, with the yolks nestling into the indentations in the toppings.
6) Bake on the bottom rack in preheated 450(F) oven for 10 minutes.
7) If you prefer the eggs more set, switch to broiler and finish cooking, taking care not to scorch or overcook.
8) Remove from oven and top with cilantro. Serve immediately.
You can almost feel the anticipation, can’t you?
Serves 2 hungry people or 4 polite people.
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this recipe on behalf of Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs.
Safest Choice sources eggs from vegetarian-fed hens that are hormone and antibiotic free, from USDA certified and inspected Kosher certified farms.
The Safest Choice all-natural egg pasteurization process eliminates the risk of salmonella in eggs before the eggs even enter your kitchen.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!