Watch the Banana Pancakes Video on YouTube!
These really are the Best Ever Banana Pancakes.
But don’t take my word for it… make ’em!
Banana Pancakes are like #TGIF, #Caturday and #SundayFunday all rolled into one.
Ingredients for the Best Ever Banana Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe:
2 medium ripe bananas
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 cup all purpose flour
1 TBSP brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 TBSP melted butter
Notes: Makes 10-12, 3-4″ pancakes. Choose bananas that are ripe. For further instruction, entertainment and tips WATCH THE VIDEO!
Directions for the Best Ever Banana Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe:
1) In a bowl, mash bananas and beat in egg and vanilla, then stream in buttermilk. Set aside.
2) In a second bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3) Add flour mixture to banana mixture and fold together just until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in melted butter and allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
4) In a prepared, preheated skillet over low heat, drop batter by 1/4 cup fulls. Allow to bubble, fluff and become golden before flipping.
5) Serve piping hot with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
For further instruction, entertainment and tips watch the BANANA PANCAKES – Best Ever Banana Buttermilk Pancakes Video on YouTube!
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!