WATCH THE VIDEO!
It doesn’t need to be Father’s Day, Fourth of July or Labor Day weekend to try my Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad. All of your summer gatherings need Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad.
All of your gatherings need Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad. You should try it immediately.
It may be the best potato salad ever.
Ingredients for Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad:
5 Idaho Russet Potatoes (8-10 ounce / about 4 cups chopped)
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 TBSP Sriracha
2 green onion chopped
4 slices crisp thick cut bacon
coarse salt, black pepper
Makes about 5 cups potato salad. For added instruction, entertainment watch the Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad.
Directions for Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad:
1) Peel and chop potatoes into small to medium chunks.
2) In a medium saucepan, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to low and cook cover for about 10 minutes. Just until potatoes are cooked through.
4) Drain water from potatoes and allow to cool slightly.
5) In a large bowl season potatoes with salt and pepper, smoked paprika, lemon juice and soy sauce. Toss gently.
6) Add mayonnaise and Sriracha and toss again.
7) Garnish with green onion and bacon and serve fresh and warm or chilled.
For added instruction, entertainment watch the Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad.
Don’t miss a video… SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!
The Average Betty Test Kitchen developed this recipe and produced this video on behalf of the Idaho Potato Commission.
For more great recipes using Idaho Potatoes, check out the Idaho Potato Commission Website.