WATCH THE VIDEO!
Bacon, Gruyere Cheese and Caramelized Onions tossed with Dreamfields Angel Hair Pasta is a naughty combination.
And by naughty, I mean delicious.
And by delicious, I mean sexy.
Get more SEXY RECIPES this month with the Shine Supper Club!
Ingredients for Angel & Devil Pasta:
1/2 box Dreamfields Angel Hair Pasta
5 slices bacon
2 large yellow or sweet onions
1 – 2 TBSP butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup thinly shredded Gruyère or smoked Gouda cheese
Makes 4 servings. Watch the Angel and Devil Pasta Recipe Video for added instruction and entertainment.
1) Cook bacon according to package directions in large nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels; reserve drippings. Crumble bacon.
2) Cut onions in half lengthwise, then cut into thin slices.
3) Measure bacon drippings (you should have 1 to 2 tablespoons); return to skillet. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons butter as needed to make a total of 2 to 3 tablespoons fat. Heat over medium-low heat to melt butter.
4) Add onions to skillet; season with salt and pepper as desired. Cook, covered, over low to medium-low heat about 10 to 12 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. If necessary, small amounts of water may be added if mixture begins to stick. Uncover and cook over medium to medium-high heat about 5 minutes until golden in color and caramelized as desired. Watch carefully; do not burn. Remove from heat.
5) Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to skillet; toss with onions and crumbled bacon. Add cheese and toss again. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Watch the Angel and Devil Pasta Video!
Have YOU subscribed to my channel on YouTube?
Dreamfields Pasta has fewer digestible carbs and the same high fiber as whole wheat pasta so it can help you manage your blood sugar.
To learn more and browse other great recipes using Dreamfields Pasta, check out the Dreamfield’s Pasta Website.